THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”Six weird things about me:
1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. I am not a huge fan of vacations... I like my house and my family and I like being there with them!
3. I worked at a pet shop for less than a week!
4. I don't know my own style and think that other people know me better than I know myself!
5. Both of my middle fingers are crooked.
6. I knew from the moment I was 9 years old until the moment I married him that Jim was the man for me! I am so glad I waited for him to figure it out too!
I am tagging Michelle, Marianne (I don't care that you don't have a blog!), Danielle, Amy, and Christine
Friday, December 22, 2006
Friday, December 15, 2006
We all know I am adament that we have an old fashioned Christmas this year. And in spirit I decided (with no time left until the big holy day) that an old fashioned Christmas HAD to have homemade stockings... So I made the first one! It took me a whole night and a morning at radiation. I used some off white yarn that my dad had bought for me and a lovely green that Tricia gave me and I just started looming. And I think it came out pretty good. Let me know what you think...
Posted by AlwaysJoy at 10:52 AM