So this week the Friday fill in is definitely bizarre (apparently they are song lyrics) so I couldn't come up with anything good - not to mention I am sleep deprived
1. If I was to walk into your life, I WOULD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.
2. Catch a bright star and place it NEAR YOUR HEART AND TREASURE IT ALWAYS.
3. And you can send me TO THE MOON.
4. I AM WORKING AT IT but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, IT IS STUFF YOU WOULD NEVER UNDERSTAND.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to WELL SINCE IT IS 4:15 AND I AM AWAKE WITH A TOOTHACHE I AM NOW HOPING TO SEE A DENTIST - OTHERWISE A GOODBYE PARTY FOR SOMEONE I WORK(ED) WITH, tomorrow my plans include CULTUREFEST IN LOWELL AND MY SATURDAY WALK (THOUGH IT LOOKS LIKE THE WEATHER SAYS I WILL BE DOING OTHER THINGS) and Sunday, I want to VISIT JOEY AND WE ARE SCHEDULED TO DO A WALK FOR ANEURISMS!